Ethics in a World of Working Anywhere:
How People Management Has Challenged Both Ethics and Strategic Thinking
This program is pre-approved for 1 SHRM PDC & HRCI Business Credit
Making sense of the work world of 2020 has challenged experts in people management worldwide. HR professionals can utilize their understanding of both ethics and strategic HRM as we adapt to conditions set in motion by COVID-19, considering best practices.
1. Participants will be able to reference the SHRM Code of Ethics and apply its main categories to people management in the COVID10 era.
2. Participants will be able to assess their personal and their company values by which they assess ethical alignment of people management strategies being considered for the company year.
3. Participants will be able to apply the 4V Model to strategic HRM plans foster a shared, trusting workplace environment for remote and co-located personnel.
Presented by the students of Wayland Baptist University under the leadership of Faculty Advisor, Mary M. Rydesky, DBA, MBA
Mary M. Rydesky, DBA, MBA develops training solutions for companies & schools. Her work occurs in an international environment connected through communications technologies. Mary's history of renewed client contracts as companies grow & change is a testament to the value she adds. As both a designer & a professional facilitator/trainer, Mary consistently earns outstanding evaluation rankings from both learners & supervisors. She offers extensive skills in executive leadership & strategy development in small businesses, higher education, and complex, large organizations.
• Distance learning /remote work
• Workforce development /recruitment
• Planning / Career management
• Moodle LMS
• Writing & editing
• Project management
• Leadership training - remote & local
• Quality improvement
• Public speaking
• Observer of 'why'